Oh, THANK YOU for the defend, Talon, but it really isn't the office causing me to lose the touch. It's just my 'devotion' to the class and needing to have my attention there. The office and teaching are actually two separate jobs. The office is where I am a glorified clerk/student assistant supervisor/assistant to directors/lab coordinator, et al. That is pretty much straightforward 9am-5pm. It is all the time I need to devote to the students (who deserve my attention) which has crumbled me, albeit temporarily.
I must admit, I opened the Gohan/Sage pic this weekend and just stared at it blankly for a while- did I draw this? What was I going to do to it? Then some of my ideas kicked back in and I remembered some of the stuff I had hoped to do to it. I suspect it is going to be a monster before I am done with it, full of all sorts of layers, special effect or otherwise.
Just to let you know, this 'diaper butt' pic has quite a few layers because of all the special effects filters I put on one at a time and each on a separate layer. Those rays of light coming in from the top left corner is actually at least eight instances of the same special effects filter but with different attributes and colours used. I then shifted the layers around to get the final completed 'ray of light' you see here.
While my talent has currently flown the coup, I WILL get back to it, I am confident! I just need to study up and draw a lot again.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*